Monday, December 31, 2012

2013

Me on this New Year's Eve 2012
 
Happy New Year!
Happy New Path!
Happy New Blog!

Anyone joining me from my old blog will know that 2012 was not my best year. There are no guarantees 2013 will be any better, but having hopped off the crazy infertility rollercoaster/runaway train, I probably won't have the same kind of bad year. So that's a bonus.

I am not sure where this year will take me, but I am going to be working on healing from my losses both physically and emotionally and figuring out where my next path leads.


6 comments:

  1. I will be here cheering you on!! Happy new year!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I, too, will continue to lift you in love and support!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hoping that 2013 opens new doors for you and your family!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wishing you a fabulous 2013....can't wait to follow along as you start this new chapter in your life!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks everyone! It was so nice seeing so many of you make the move with me! :)

    ReplyDelete