Sunday, February 3, 2013

Chicken Alfredo

TK loves pasta. He could probably eat it for every meal. So one night last week I made Chicken Alfredo. I am picky when it comes to chicken, so I ate just the pasta and sauce and oh my goodness it was yummy!  I actually scraped the pan clean to get the last bits.



The recipe is simple:
You melt a half stick of  butter in a saucepan add a half pint of whipping cream and simmer for 5 minutes, stirring frequently.
Add 2 cloves of minced garlic and a cup of grated Parmesan cheese. Whisk quickly. (The cheese tries to stick to the whisk). Stir in 1/4 of chopped fresh parsley and pour over your chicken and pasta. I also sauteed mushrooms in butter to ladle over the chicken first. That's it! Super simple and quick! Delish!

P.S. Tonight I am cooking another of his favorite dishes: Chili. Since Frodo doesn't like chili I am making potato skins for us. I'll post both recipes soon!

2 comments: